The Studio Video Facilities & David Cooperstone offers video production services for your simcha
We can do it ALL for YOU!
Video that captures your treasured memories
WHAT WE CAN DO FOR YOU
- visual collage of photos and video of your child
- dress rehearsal and photo session at the synagogue including all your child's readings on the bima
- mid week or Sunday or Havdalah service
- pre and post parties-dinners-luncheons
- The PARTY
- Edited versions and Highlight Online
- large screen projection Visual collage of photos and video of bat or bar child
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU…Bar/Bat Mitzvah Video Production Services
- Visual Collage of photos and video of bat or bar child (*The Slide Show*)
- A 100 photos music included $500 (running time 10 minutes)additional 25 photos $50
- 30 second clip or less of video $25
- Collage presented at Party on large screen with LCD projection $250 (includes delivery-set up-running-tear down of all equipment)Rehearsal and Photo Session or Havdalah Service or Mid week / Sunday Service $750
- Edited Version and a highlight DVD produced (total time approximately 30 minutes edited) $500Pre and/or Post parties/dinners/luncheons
- Video tape of entire event
- Edited with interviews and music added (approximately 30 minutes edited) $400
- The Party
- Entire party edited with interviews and music added (approximately 90 minutes edited)
- Highlights included $1000
BAR & BAT SUGGESTIONS
Create a visual montage of video and photos of your child. Present it on a large screen or TV at party.Have a *Rehearsal* where your child goes through all his/her readings on the bima. Video tape it along with a photo session with the photographer. Have all the immediate family dress up for photos with your child.Have the Oneg Sabbath ( if not at shul ), Sunday Brunch video taped.Havdallah Service ( end of Sabbath ceremony )
At the party consider the following video tape the event and…
- A theme that is reflective of your decorations, center piece and table place cards.
- Entertainment/activities for the kids..suggestions: large screen video games, tattoos, face painting, photographs, record a CD, charactitures, snow cones, pop corn machine, casino, hula hoop, magician.
- Either large photo of your child mounted on a board that everyone can sign around or a photo album for guest to write in next to photos of your child..
- Start evening off with hora ( before dinner )
- 13 candles lit by special guests starting with grandparents and ending with siblings, parents and your child.
- Have your child's friends say a few words about your child.
- Father/daughter or Mother/son dance.
- Go around thanking everyone for coming while *That's what Friends are For* do at approx. 11 pm before too many people leave.