Be it a home production or a corporate video THE STUDIO can help you produce it.
To provide that knowledge and experience, one of the senior members of The Studio, David Cooperstone offers private instruction. A graduate of McGill University of Montreal, David has 40 years experience in the educational and production field of media and video. He is one of the owners of The Studio and has been involved in all aspects of video production. At the present time, David is devoting his teaching skills to the area of video for the home consumer, as well as the person who wants to break into the field of commercial video. His instruction gives an individual the ability to utilize the possibilities of video.
David can also assist the business and or organization that wants assistance producing their own "in house" videos.
Those wanting to create video blogs on their own may also find David's consultation skills use full.
Areas of instruction
- Video Camera Workshop Creating exciting videos
- Editing Video Putting it all together
- How to Video Tape a Wedding / Special Event Tips and tricks to making professional video productions
- Vacation Videos . . . How to Come home to memories that will last for years
- Creating a Video Production Business Creating videos for profit
- Video Production and Education Using video in the classroom
- Creating Corporate Videos Producing promotional / instructional videos and company / product profiles
For further details contact The Studio. Consultation fee $50/HR in THE STUDIO, $75/HR on location
See here some examples of what we have done with iPhone video
And can teach you how to do…