Combining photos, Jpegs, film and video, any visual you have we can create a Visual Montage for any special event.
Be it an Wedding, Anniversary,Bar/Bat mitzvah, Birthday, Memorial we can add this exciting feature to your event.
We can even present it at the event with our own Projection equipment.
Placement on line and Video files are included at no charge.
PRODUCING A SLIDE SHOW (VISUAL MONTAGE)
Here are some suggestions on what I need to create an exciting visual montage on DVD (also know as a *slide show*)
1. Gather all the material - photos, CD of JPEGS, and other items as birth announcements, certificates etc, video clips, titles and music)
Organize them chronologically or by themes (sports, friends, family etc.)
I WILL DO NOT START PRODUCING MONTAGE UNTILL YOU HAVE ALL THE MATERIAL YOU NEED…including music selection.
Please place everything on memory stick (do not e-mail)
2. Write out a plan for the montage include titles and CHECK spelling.
Include where music should go.
3. Do not scan any photos, bring originals
4. Jpegs should be used at the highest quality possible.
Place on memory stick only ones you wish to use.
Note down numbers of Jpegs on paper in order you want them in video.
5. Video clips if used need to be consider for length, placement and sound usage.
They should in most cases not exceed 30 seconds in most cases
Also you need to decide if you want the sound on the video clip or continue with the music.
6. Music should be selected by who the video is about and or who is the audience. Remember we are creating a timeless piece so choose appropriate music. A song should last approx. 20 or more photos.
So a 100 photo collage 4-6 songs...However it usual is better to choose 1 song for every 50 or so photos (3-4 minutes)
7. Titles for sections are placed on an image or color background. You choice
Captions are placed on the bottom or top of image
Some numbers and costs.
1 photo 7 sec with 2 second transition at both ends
10 photos approx. 1 minute
100 photos with music and titles $500
25 more $100
The more organized you are the better job I can do!